- June 14-20: Landmark West End, Washington, DC | Buy tickets
- June 14-20: Landmark's Hillcrest Cinemas, San Diego, CA | Buy tickets
- June 21-27: Landmark Opera Plaza, San Francisco, CA | Tickets on sale soon
- June 21-27: Landmark Shattuck, Berkeley, CA | Tickets on sale soon
- June 21-27: The Flix, Boise, ID | Tickets on sale soon
- June 21-27: Landmark Ritz at the Bourse, Philadelphia, PA | Tickets on sale soon
- June 26: Rosendale Theatre, Rosendale, NY | Buy tickets
- July 7-18: Frontier Cinema Cafe & Gallery, Brunswick, ME | Tickets on sale soon
- July 12: Liberty Theatre, Camas, WA | Tickets on sale soon
- July 24-27: Dairy Arts Center, Boulder, CO | Tickets on sale soon
Thousands Have Been Enslaved
Directed by Shannon Service and Jeffrey Waldron, "Ghost Fleet" delves into Thailand's fishing industry, which supplies a large portion of the world’s seafood. The country’s giant fishing fleet is chronically short of up to 60,000 fishermen per year, leaving captains scrambling to find crew.
Human traffickers have seized upon the labor shortage, selling people from Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos and across Southeast Asia for a few hundred dollars each.
Once at sea, the men often go months, or even years, without setting foot on land. Beaten, starved and held in cages, men are forced to work for little or no pay.
Thousands of slaves currently work in the Thailand’s seafood industry.
Help Patima rescue Thai and migrant workers
The Labour Protection Network (LPN) is committed to safeguarding and improving the lives of migrant workers in Thailand. They strive to advocate for equality, both in the workplace and the community and aim to assist migrants and their families integrate peacefully into Thai society. Facing death threats and corruption, Patima and the team risk their lives to find justice and freedom for the enslaved fishermen who feed the world's insatiable appetite for seafood.